I. IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree
Dưới đây là đề bài, phân tích đề thi, dàn bài và bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree. Cụ thể:
1. Đề bài IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree
Đề bài IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities: Nowadays, celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievement, and this is a bad example to adolescents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Phân tích đề thi và dàn bài
Phân tích đề thi: IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree có độ khó trung bình. Celebrities là một chủ đề khá quen thuộc nên sẽ không gây nhiều khó khăn cho thí sinh trong việc tìm ý tưởng. Tuy nhiên, các bạn sẽ cần chú ý một số điểm như sau:
Opinions that celebrities who take their work seriously have positive impacts on young people
Opinions that celebrities becoming famous for their wealth have negative impacts on young people
Conclusion & Opinion
3. Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree
Tham khảo bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree band 8.0+ được sưu tầm bởi VIET STAR CENTRE để ôn luyện thi hiệu quả tại nhà bạn nhé!
These days, the proliferation of social media has made it possible for some individuals to rise to fame for their riches and lavish lifestyles. Personally, I only partly agree with the opinion that this can have an adverse influence on the young because there are still many inspiring people who gain recognition through their contributions.
On the one hand, it is undeniable that many famous people are primarily acknowledged for their talent, and commitment to work besides their wealth. These individuals, such as the renowned philanthropist and entrepreneur Bill Gates, stand out for their exceptional skills and meaningful contribution to their domain. Wealth, if acquired, often serves as a byproduct of their hard work and accomplishments, rather than the sole reason for their fame. These individuals inspire the younger generation through their relentless pursuit of excellence and their ability to use their success to make positive changes in the world.
On the other hand, I agree that those who are famous for their glamorous and wealthy lifestyles set a negative example for young people. Firstly, they can instil in the young the aspiration of pursuing materialism. To maintain media exposure, many celebrities who lack singing and acting skills often post their visits to luxurious clubs on Instagram or make reality shows about their extravagant lives. These types of shows will tempt adolescents into copying these so-called lifestyles as a result of their admiration for their idols. Moreover, this method can mislead the young about the right way to achieve success, which is by means of wealth rather than dedication and effort.
In conclusion, though there are celebrities who are appropriate role models for the young, it is not an understatement that many public figures negatively impact adolescents, as their claim to fame is based on glamour rather than on talent. Therefore, it is necessary for the government and media owners to introduce measures to restrict the circulation of wealth-flaunting content.
Từ vựng sử dụng trong bài IELTS Writing Task 2 Celebrities dạng Agree/disagree:
- rise to fame (v): trở nên nổi tiếng
- riches (n): của cải
- inspiring (adj): truyền cảm hứng
- commitment (n): sự gắn bó, tận tâm với công việc
- internationally renowned (adj): nổi tiếng toàn cầu
- win the admiration (v): được ngưỡng mộ
- worthy of (adj): xứng đáng với
- set an example for (idiom): làm gương cho
- pursue materialism (v): theo đuổi lối sống vật chất
- media exposure (n): sự tương tác, xuất hiện trên các phương tiện truyền thông
- admiration (n): sự hâm mộ
- mislead someone (v): làm ai có nhận định sai về điều gì đó
- dedication (n): sự tận tụy
- role model (n): hình mẫu, tấm gương
- understatement (n): lời nói giảm
- claim to fame (n): nguồn gốc của sự nổi tiếng
- flaunt sth (v): khoe khoang điều gì đó